Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Pictures

We went to a luau and Hailey immediately fell in love with all the leis. I took them off her but she started to cry so I promptly put them back on. She walked around all night like this. Adorable!

We enrolled Aubrey in a ballet class and she loves her leotard and skirt. It is so fun to watch all the little girls prance about! My little ballerina.

If the leis picture didn't emphasize this point enough, here is another picture to show just how much Hailey loves necklaces.

3 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

Those are some really cute pictures. :)

Heidi Miller said...

Oh my goodness. That picture of Aubrey in her ballet outfit is so angelic. She is such a little angel girl. I also must say I am in love with Hailey. She seems to be just bursting with personality!

Linda said...

what cute girls you have! love the necklace pictures and aubrey is adorable in her ballerina outfit!