Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summertime Update

To all of my faithful bloggers out there, I am so sorry to have kept you in suspense for so long about my wonderful summer. Wait no more! Relief is here. However, because I have so much to update I will try to update ofen over the next week or two, giving you highlights in each update.

Hailey is teaching herself how to eat! She loves feeding herself and will no longer allow anyone to help her.

My sister came to Utah with her son and his cousin. They stayed the night at our house and then headed to Lagoon the next day. She offered to take us with them to Lagoon and we couldn't pass up such a good time! We had so much fun. Paul went on all the scary rides with his two nephews and the girls had such a great time riding the kiddie rides. We had so much fun! Thanks Carrie for a great great time!



0 comments: