Sunday, September 19, 2010

Twins

Many people comment that our girls look like twins. When out in public there have been countless times that people have commented on our "twins". Just this week I was at the store and a man asked if I got two for the price of one...no no, they aren't twins. We went to the doctor this week for the girls to have their routine checkups. Aubrey is in the 16% for height while Hailey is in the 75% for height. I guess that explains why they look like twins, they are practically the same size!

1 comments:

Heidi Miller said...

I even get that with Alex and Rebekah! I can see though (especially in the one where the girls are in teh double stroller) how people would think that! I cannot believe how big Hailey is!!!!! Where did the time go. I love reading all these posts. You sound SOOO happy!