Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Triathlon

Paul and I decided to participate in a triathlon this summer that much of my family was participating in as it was being held during our family reunion. We were going to do it as a team, my sister-in-law would run, I would bike, and Paul would swim. Training went well this summer but, unfortunately, I got sick right before the reunion. So, my nephew took my spot biking for our team.

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law did a great job running.

Here is my brother and nephew taking off on their bikes after the runners came in.

Here is Paul and the rest of the family, waiting for the bikers to come in so he can get started on the swimming portion.

We went out to hunt for the bikers...we found them! My brother had taken a wrong turn and led my nephew the wrong way. I am sure they biked much farther than the triathlon required! Poor guys! I'm glad I didn't bike after all!!!

The bikers finally made it to the finish line.

1 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

Wow, go you! That's awesome. Miss you!