Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Boise!!!

After the family reunion the girls and I headed to Boise for a few weeks. We had so much fun! Thank you to my mom, brother, and sister for hosting me and for the great great time. We were there for my Mom and brother's birthday, I also got to see my nephews' football games, and do some fun crafts. I'll post pictures of the crafts when they are finished.

Aubrey made a birthday card for my brother and then wrapped it up in tissue paper. How cute!

She was enjoying her cake so much that Aubrey didn't quite make it to the bathroom.

Under the watchful eye of my sister Hailey grew freckles.

1 comments:

Heidi Miller said...

All of these posts made me miss you! Especially the one about the pancakes. That is so you to just do it your own way. :) I LOVE IT!! It is also so Paul to not chuck it. Joseph would do the same thing. He hates wasting good food. I would have been like you . . . saying it wasn't exactly good food. If you try them again, you'll have to tell me if they are worth making. :) well, you are awesome and I miss you!! Love to all!