Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Flooding






Here are some pictures of the flood in our beautiful city. These are pictures of a park that Paul took his mom to about three weeks ago. Now most of it is under water. The bridge is closed to cars and pedestrians. There is a picture of Dubuque Street which is a major street that leads from the freeway into downtown. It is also closed. If you look closely at the third picture down you can see the top of a pavilion. The last picture down shows the fence of a baseball field.

2 comments:

crush said...

Hey Ashley,
I've been hearing about the flooding on the news and I've been thinking about you guys. Stay safe! Keep us posted on how you are!
Cami

Linda said...

Oh my goodness that is horrible! Brings back memories of the flooding in Salt Lake and Provo a few(well, alot)years ago. I hope things get back to normal soon. What is up with all this crazy weather! I hope all is well for you and your family!