Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Aubrey






This weekend we celebrated Aubrey's first birthday. She got a doll, some cool sunglasses, and a new birthday outfit and doll from Papa J. Happy birthday Aubrey!!! She has been such a joy in our life. The older she gets, the more lovable she becomes. I love her hugs and kisses and I absolutely love to hear her laugh. She loves to play with her dad and gets so excited when he comes home from school each day. She is very good natured and we are so blessed to have her in our family.

2 comments:

Troop 442 said...

I can't believe she's already one! So cute!!! I'm way impressed with your cake making skills. I don't have any skills. Guys only want girlfriends with good skills, you know like bow-hunting skills, computer hacking skills...

Linda said...

I can't believe she is 1 already! She is a doll. I loved the cake you made for her. It looked to cute to eat, but I'm glad she enjoyed it!