Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sick Sick Sick

There are so many blogs I have read lately of mothers who are just emerging from being trapped in the house for 4 weeks with sick kids. I am two weeks into this experience and I'm not sure how much longer I can take it! Of course it is nice to have Hailey snuggle up to me, however it would be nice to sleep in my own bed the whole night through. We have tried to get creative in our activities, but it would be nice for the girls to go out and see the light of day for once. This too will pass, I'm sure. The sun will emerge and spring will come...early this year, right?! I guess I will just have to keep waiting.

2 comments:

Emily said...

UGH! I know! I'm so sorry you guys are sick now. It's the worst. Are you sick too? I hope everyone gets better soon.

PS: Congrats on baby # 3!!!!

nathan n rachel said...

Hannah just got sick yesterday. I am not a fan of kids being sick. I am SO READY FOR SPRING!