Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break





This last week was spring break and we had such a fun time. We first went to the Chicago temple and Paul and I took turns watching Aubrey and doing temple work. Then we headed down to West Lafayette to visit Ashley's brother and his family, Cory and Jennie. They showed us around Purdue campus (you can see their reflections in the "Welcome to Purdue" sign) and I must admit that it is one of the most beautiful campuses I have ever seen. It probably rivals BYU. All of the buildings are made almost entirely of red brick and everything looks so dignified. Everything, that is, except for the spooky head stone in the middle of campus. Mr. Purdue himself is buried on campus and I personally think that is a little spooky! We came home and Aubrey went to the bookshelf to find a good book to read, with the help of her cousin Jake.

1 comments:

Jenae said...

Hey Ashley, I just saw your comment on my blog about Ella's hair...I think you should know that I am really envious of cute little Aubrey's hair! she has great hair! I love the picture of her in her Easter dress and the headband. She is just darling! It will be fun to keep in touch through blogging. It is so good to hear from you!