Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lots of throw up and a WONDERFUL husband!

I should preface this blog by stating, to all my family and friends, that I am pregnant. We are so excited and will be expecting our second child in February. I have been pretty sick with this pregnancy, a lot more so than I was with Aubrey. We had a fun experience the other day. Since we have been home from the reunion Aubrey has been eating very little and sleeping a lot. The other night I put her down for a nap around 5pm because so was soooo tired and would't eat dinner. She just cried and cried and cried. So I put her down for a nap and got her up a little bit later to eat and get ready for bed. I had just eaten dinner and was trying to get her to eat dinner when she threw up all of her lunch and afternoon snack. I did OK until I started to smell it and then I lost it. I ran to the bathroom and proceeded to throw up all of my dinner. Paul cleaned up all of Aubrey's mess and took her to her room and rocked her until I was done. When I got out of the bathroom Paul took Aubrey in and bathed her and helped put her to bed. He then went to a church meeting and came home immediately to do the dishes and clean the kitchen. Ahhh, what a wonderful husband I have!!!!!

7 comments:

Heidi Miller said...

Ooooh the lovely lovely results of the first trimester. People puking all over. I could just picture this whole thing going on and even the look on Paul's face as it all happened. HA! Sorry to giggle about it, but it is only because I can relate! :o) Love ya bunches!

Emily said...

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS! Such exciting news! Sorry you're so sick though, that is miserable. Paul is so good to take care of things!

Jennie said...

Hey Ash, I love the new look of your blog! When do you find out if it's twins???? :)

Jenae said...

Yay for being pregnant! How exciting for you guys. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in CA, and I'm sure you appreciated the vacation. It is so much fun to see how you guys are doing, and I hope you get the internship in Boise so we can see you more! Good luck with the pregnancy!

kim said...

Sorry your sick, but hooray for new babies!

Linda said...

Congratulations Ashley! How exciting. Sorry you are so sick!!! But if your baby is as cute and sweet as Aubrey, it's worth it, right?

Amz said...

So sorry to hear you are sick, but so happy for your news! Congratulations!