Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cake Decorating: Week Three





Week three of my cake decorating class I wanted to practice the cake I will be making for Aubrey's first birthday. I may change the colors a little bit, but I thought the flower and lady bug turned out pretty well. The next day Paul was running for Vice President of a law society he is in and so I made a cake in support of him. The law society met and gave their speeches while participating in "Relay For Life", a fund raiser for cancer. Too bad Aubrey was crying so much. I had to leave before Paul gave his speech. He didn't win for Vice President, but he is the service representative for the law society.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

so cute, I think you have discovered a talent!

Check out my blog and vote for my mom, I entered her into a free lasik surgery contest! Pass it along to your family!

Emily said...

OKay those are so good!!!!! You are amazing!!!

Rachel said...

Ashley! I just found your blog on here! yay! Aubrey looks so cute with her hair growing out! aww.....girls!

Linda said...

Your cakes are awesome Ashley! I love Aubrey's soon to be birthday cake! You are very talented. Hope all is going well for you and your family! I sure do miss you. Check out my blog and see my post on our new building! It's so nice! Almost makes it fun to go and be at work! Haha! Sure do miss you!

kitty said...

Well, I got to the bottom of the page and I quite enjoyed seeing each cake you made. keep them coming - I need a few ideas for my three girly birthdays coming up this summer.

joce