Friday, May 13, 2011

Where have we been?!

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts recently. If all goes well, we hope to close on our new house on Monday! Hooray! We are so excited to be in our own home. Life has been busy with the house and packing, etc. The girls are doing well and are very happy that the warmer weather allows them to be outside playing more. They will be even more ecstatic when we move into our new home and they have a backyard and a swing set. Paul is working hard and enjoying his job, I am unfortunately still sick from pregnancy. I figure this time it's just going to be a full pregnancy sickness, which is OK. The rewards are far greater than the price I have to pay. Here is a picture of the new home we hope to own by Monday afternoon!!!

9 comments:

Katie Miller said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! Please let me know once you close and things are final and you're settled. So, like, in June, okay? Can't wait to see it in person! Nice of me to invite myself over, huh? ;) That's the kind of friends we are .... Love you all and am so happy things have worked out.

Heidi Miller said...

SO SO SO exciting!! I love the house. It looks so inviting. LOVE IT!!

Abarca's said...

Looks beautiful!!! Congrats, you guy deserve it!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I was thinking that it looked so cozy and homey... then I realized it looks a lot like our house! Good taste, friends!

Aggieland Mom said...

Love it! Congrats, it's like you're real adults now huh? lol Looks like you'll have enough room for when we come to visit!

The Sheffield's said...

Hopefully everything goes well! It looks amazing and you have caused me to sin because I covet a home of my own. Hopefully we get to see it in July when we are in Utah and if not, hopefully we get to see you!

Natalie said...

So fun for you! Now you just need to post pics. of the inside!!

Stew Campbell said...

Ashley--hey it's Stew from Foote Insurance. How are you doing? Congrats on the last 2 kids and the upcoming one!! My wife and I just had our first kid 2 weeks ago...a little girl named Hattie. We love her to pieces. I tried to send you a wedding announcement but I was unsuccessful in finding you. Glad I was able to find you on here. Check out our blog when you get a spare moment. lindstewfoodies.blogspot.com

Take care!
Stewart Campbell

Dave and Abby said...

So? Is it all yours now? The best part about up-grading houses is you have to go buy a bunch of furniture to fill it up! Have fun shopping!