Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hailey's Birthday

We recently celebrated Hailey's second birthday. She is such a sweet girl and our family would not be complete without her. She adds so much spice and fun into our lives. Hailey loves to be teased and she teases her fair share as well. She is a bit emotional but is also quick to laugh. We sure do love this wonderful little girl. Paul and his brother worked hard the night before to get her cake done so she could wake up to her Thomas the Train cake!

Here she is with all her presents.

This was by far one of her favorite presents. My sister sent her some Thomas the Train PJs. She loves them! When I get her up from naptime she has taken off her pants and has her Thomas pjs in hand, asking me to put them on!

2 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

WOW---2 years old? It feels like just yesterday that we had your baby shower at my place.

Heidi Miller said...

I can hardly believe she is TWO!!! I LOVE that she loves Thomas the Train so much. Too cute. I just love her!