Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life is Beautiful

Life is so beautiful and good. I am so grateful for all my blessings. I have such a wonderful husband who takes care of me and our girls. One of his greatest desires is to make us happy, and he is succeeding! I have two beautiful little girls who bring me such joy everyday! We have had a busy month and, through it all, we have been blessed countless times and are grateful for the hand of the Lord in our lives. Hailey has had a head-to-toe rash for about 4 weeks. We took her to the Children's Hospital and I was very much relieved at the medical attention and advice we received. Two days later I had an emergency appendectomy. Surgery went very well and I am so blessed that my appendix did not rupture. Paul has been wonderful to take care of me and the girls during my recovery and ward members have been so sweet to bring meals and watch the girls. Yesterday we found out that we have to replace the transmission in our car. I am so grateful we can get this problem resolved before we drive across the country in a couple of weeks! At the end of this month we are moving to Utah and we are excited to be closer to family. We have been so blessed with good friends and good family who surround us, support us, and pray for us. Thank you all for the influence you have had in our lives. Life is beautiful!

5 comments:

jared said...

Congrats on your move to Utah. I'm a realtor and I know a lot about the state. Please let me know if I can do anything to ensure you have a smooth move. Best of luck!

Heidi Miller said...

the transmission??!! Seriously?? What else could possibly go wrong?

nathan n rachel said...

Bummer on the transmission news. Good luck on the move...again. :)

Jennifer said...

Wow, how's your recovery coming? Hope you're back on your feet soon. We're excited to see you in Iowa in a couple weeks. Maybe we'll have a new addition to the family then (or I'll just be large and in charge).

Linda said...

That's cool you are moving to Utah! Glad your surgery went well and you do have an amazing husband and darling little girls!