Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Hailey's fish birthday cake.

Paul's dad came to visit. It was so much fun to have him here and the girls loved reading stories with him!

Paul and his girls.

Yes, Aubrey really is this cute! She is so positive and helpful. She is also very polite. She rarely forgets to say "please" and "thank you" and always lets me know how cute I look.

We went to the Washington DC Temple and it was amazing. It is enormous inside and out and absolutely beautiful! I am the little shivering dot in front of the temple.

3 comments:

Shersten said...

I am so glad I have your blog to keep up with you guys. Do you come up with these amazing cake ideas by yourself. That fish is so cute. Your girls are so cute! I am glad you got to go to the DC temple again with a camera. It is beautiful.

nathan n rachel said...

I love the DC temple!

I cannot believe Haley is one! It seemed like yesterday I hosted your baby shower. Cute cake (as always). Miss you guys.

Heidi Miller said...

I LOVE the fish cake!! SUCH a cute way to do it!!! MISS YOU!