Monday, January 18, 2010

Philadelphia






On Saturday Paul and I went to Philadelphia and toured Independence Hall and saw the Liberty Bell. We were both so grateful for the sacrifice of our nations first leaders and the risks they took for our freedom. We are so grateful to live in this country and have this opportunity to visit these historic sights. Our tour guides were wonderful and incredibly knowledgable. (The picture of the room is the signing room where the declaration of independence was signed and where the constitution was drafted.)

5 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

I'm so glad you guys made is safely! We miss you so much!!!! I'm jealous you went to Philadelphia.

Snap 'n' the Cheek said...

So glad you commented on our blog! Your girls are absolutely adorable! What a cute family. Hope you enjoy your time in Delaware. We're in Dallas, TX currently and we like it here. So good to keep up with you guys!

James and Michelle said...

Hey Ashley and Paul!

I jut got married two saturdays ago to my best friend of six years. He's in the Air Force and stationed at McGuire AFB in New Jersey, so we are really close this semester I think. Where do you guys live? We should plan something :) Send me an email at michelleltoney@gmail.com

Heidi Miller said...

So fun!! I miss you!! You look amazing Ashley!!

Sara said...

Looks like your living it up in Delaware! The primary is barely surviving without you, sure miss you guys!!