Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving







I know that this post is a little late, but here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving. We invited our friends Jared, Jennifer, and Tanner Jackson as well as Cameron, Bree, and Payton Andrew over for Thanksgiving dinner. We had a great time and managed to go a whole night without spilling anything.

We also built gingerbread houses with the Hachtmans. This year's gingerbread house was different than in past years. It was HUGE!! We used almost a complete box of Chex cereal to cover the roof. It was a lot of fun and we are glad the Hachtmans were willing to offer their house for the festivities.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I love your table setting! And I love the gingerbread house! Glad you had a great thanksgiving.

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

I fell upon your blog and so glad I did. I love the gingerbread house. amazing. My attempts never turn out that well.

Cami said...

Cousin Ashey! How are you! I'm so glad I have your blog, I just barely realized it! You know the Hachman's? How funny! Tell them hi from us. They were our neighbors in Provo, and such a sweet family! It sounds like you have a big move ahead of you! How exciting! Your girls are gorgeous, what a cute family!