Monday, July 13, 2009

Boise Crafts

While I was up in Boise I had a number of crafts to work on. Thanks to the monumental help of my mother and sister, my projects were completed.

These blocks will go above the girls' beds.


These are our new Christmas stockings. I give the credit of the making of these stockings to my sister and mother, who did almost all of the work. Didn't they do a great job?! We can't wait to hang them up this Christmas. The stocking on the end without a name is for our next child...this is NOT an announcement! We aren't pregnant. I just figure we probably will have another child, so might as well make a stocking while we were at it.

4 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

I love the stockings! Those are adorable.

Heidi Miller said...

So CUTE! EVERYTHING! So, when is baby boy coming anyway?? Just kidding??!!

Linda said...

Darling stockings! You are way ahead of me! Your family is darling and I'm so sorry I missed seeing you and the girls when you were here visiting. I was very sad. Your girls are so cute. My daughter Natalie is having a girl in a month(or sooner, she hopes!) and she is naming her Hayley! It is for sure a cute name with many ways to spell it. Hope you are doing well!

Miller said...

paul when are you going to be back in iowa? you should give me a call your number i have was disconnected.