Saturday, March 14, 2009

Salt Lake for the summer

Paul has received a wonderful opportunity to work with a great law firm in Salt Lake City over the summer. We are excited to visit all our friends and family while we are there. I am also so proud of Paul as he will be filling a position on the board of the Journal of Corporate Law. He has worked so hard and is not only a great student but also the best husband and Dad in the whole world! The other night he got up with Aubrey at 4am when she fell off her toddler bed, then got up with Hailey at 6am to feed her so I could sleep in. Isn't he the best?!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow congrats!! I bet you guys are so excited to be closer to your families for awhile. That is so great!

Oh, when husbands let us sleep in it's the best...SO NICE!

Aggieland Mom said...

Congrats on the job. I bet you will love being near family and friends for the summer! The new pictures below of the girls are so cute!!

KiraD said...

So that means you are going to call me so we can get together right.... :) Your girls are so dang cute!

Linda said...

Wow! That is awesome, congratulations Paul! I am excited you will be in Salt Lake for the summer, I hope I'll get to see you and your darling family!