Sunday, October 12, 2008

Birthday Bash!


We celebrated my 25th birthday today and had so much fun! I had birthday breakfast and dinner today and Paul fed Aubrey so I could enjoy my meals. He also made the coolest cake ever!

Paul made and decorated the cake himself. Didn't it turn out great?!

This is our birthday extravaganza! Paul decorated the house for me and it was such a fun day! I felt like a queen and it was really nice to have a break as Paul took over some of the daily tasks for me.

There were so many candles on the cake but I was able to manage blowing them all out in one breath!

9 comments:

benandmonitanner said...

Wow...Happy Birthday, Ashley. Good job, Paul. Way to be. Congrats on the baby, by the way! You guys look great!

Amz said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! Looks like you had a fabulous day. Paul did an awsome job on that cake too! You must be teaching him everything you know!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Ash!!!
What an awesome husband you have.

Unknown said...

Can I just say WOW, that cake looked great! I think Jordan might make me Ramen Noodles for my birthday cake!! Happy Birthday, I didn't know ours were so close (mine is later this month) See you soon-Samantha

Heidi Miller said...

I still can't believe that Paul decorated that cake all by himself. AMAZING! I loved the pumpkin patch pictures too and the haircutting tips. You are such a good mommy.

The Poulson's said...

how cute! I am impressed with the cake!!

The Poulson's said...

thanks so much for you sweet comment! It made my day! How's baby number 2 doing? Miss you hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, Ashley! What a great job Paul did. That is one impressive cake...you've been giving him pointers, I see...

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! I even had your birthday marked on my calendar! (Just a little late telling you Happy Birthday!) I love the cake Paul made you. Hope you had a great day!