Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Miracle of One Nap

I was talking to my mom the other day about Aubrey's nap schedule and she said it was probably time to get Aubrey on to one nap a day (mainly because she wasn't even sleeping during her morning nap, just sitting in her crib and talking.) I have been dreading switching to one nap because I love the time I have to clean the house and get things done during both of her naps. I decided it wasn't fair for her to go into her crib and just sit for an hour, so I have started putting her on one nap. What a difference a nap can make!!! She is exhausted by 12pm and takes a wonderful afternoon nap and then goes right to sleep at 7pm when we put her to bed. She seems happier and is doing great on the new schedule! The miracle of one nap a day!

2 comments:

Linda said...

See, mom's know what they are talking about! You should always listen to your mother! Aubrey is so darn cute!

Jennie said...

Amazing! I still have Jake on 2 because he sleeps so well. I think he is making up for all of the naps he didn't take from birth to 9 months old!