Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nauvoo the Beautiful--make that Gorgeous!



We visited the beautiful Nauvoo Temple to do our August session. If ever there was a reason to visit us, believe you me, this is it! The Nauvoo Temple is spectacular and it was so neat to be in there thinking about all the deceased Saints who must be thrilled that their Temple is back in their beloved Nauvoo. Doing Temple sessions with a six-week-old, however, is interesting. Ashley and I had to alternate tending Aubrey while attending our session. While Ashley was in the Temple, Aubrey and I got to see one of the many fun plays that are free to the public in Historic Nauvoo.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes ,I am going to somehow get the money to come out and see you guys. I would love to go through the Nauvoo Temple with you and experience the history there. I've always wanted to do that ,since of course they rebuilt it. Love ya Mom